Most Innovative Company in Education in the region, Brainster entering in the second year. Brainster transforms thinkers into creators through education and opportunities in technology, marketing, business, and design. We offer classes, workshops, long-form courses, and events in Macedonia and we are working to expand across Europe. We also partner with the most innovative companies in Macedonia to spur innovation through increased digital fluency and more effective approaches to collaboration.
Two open job positions:
Brainster is looking for an individuals with cross-functional talents to join our team as a Full Stack Marketer. This individual should have solid experience managing client relationships, as well as experience working on websites and with other digital marketing tools to achieve goals.
Digital Marketer (Full TIme)
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven Digital Marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Some past experience in marketing preferred.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Bonus skills: Adobe Creative Suite.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION via email: [email protected]
Digital Marketer (Intern) (10 – 20+ Hours / Week)
Brainster internship program is ideal for someone who is interested in furthering his or her education and experience in the world of digital marketing. This internship will provide exposure to various aspects of digital media that may include: social media, search engine marketing, organic search engine optimization and web analytics. Learning objectives are achieved through training, observation, + “learning-by-doing” under close supervision with constructive feedback.
DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Work with team members to develop + understand digital marketing strategies that will meet client objectives
– Develop + write marketing content executions to be deployed across partner social media channels
– Learn SEO best practices and write meta content to support client SEO initiatives
– Analyze reports to create insights that will help drive digital marketing content strategies
– Create and implement tracking code designed to measure social content executions.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION via email: [email protected].